Welcome to the tutorial of Hotmail inbox. We today, start about how to open Hotmail inbox from any devices. Hotmail inbox can be opened from computer, from mobile and from desktop.
To check email we open Hotmail inbox. Inbox is a kind of folder where you get all of your email. So, Hotmail login users frequently open their Hotmail inbox. To open Hotmail inbox we have to visit Hotmail login page.
Remember: if you don’t have Hotmail account then create Hotmail account, by Hotmail sign up.
Hotmail sign in email in checking email from Hotmail inbox. Hotmail email inbox mail open by providing Hotmail username and Hotmail password
Hotmail Email Inbox Open
So, how to open inbox from Hotmail? This is common question from Hotmail sign in users after they create their email address. Today, we share process to open Hotmail inbox from two devices on from computer and one from mobile device.
Open Inbox From Mobile
To open inbox from mobile, you can use mobile browser or mobile app. Depends on your mobile phone, you can download Hotmail app now called Outlook app from play store. Then, once providing login credential, you can open Hotmail inbox just clicking on that app.
Open Inbox From Computer
Well, from computer, you need to go through a process. These days, desktop app also available from email like Gmail, Hotmail. If you have installed Hotmail app on desktop, just tap or click that app.
Otherwise, follow the process below to open Hotmail inbox from computer.
- Open or run internet browser. If you don’t have browser download google chrome.
- In address bar type www.outlook.com or www.hotmail.com to go to Hotmail login page.
- In username type your full Hotmail email address: for example, firstname.lastname@example.org don’t forget to write full address youremail does not work type email@example.com.
- Provide correct Hotmail password.
- Enter sign in button.
- Now you are in Hotmail main dashboard. From the left side menu row, find Hotmail inbox or by default you see emails that are come from other email address,